Net::SSH 1.1.2 is now available! You can install it via RubyGems:
gem install net-ssh
Or download the source package of your choice from the project site:
Net::SSH is a pure-Ruby implementation of the SSH2 client protocol. Version 1.1.2 is a bug-fix release, and addresses the following issues:
- bug #6156 (ruby -w warnings)
- bug #6667 (wrong SOCKS 5 auth version)
- bug #10818 (Exception in split_data_for_packet)
- bug #11250 (host key verification problems when an RSA key appears in the known hosts file, but the server has both DSS and RSA keys)
- bug #11270 (error when server uses some aes ciphers)
- bug #11355 (typo in session.rb)
- bug #11532 (Hang after MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN_FAILURE)
All users of Net::SSH 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 are encouraged to upgrade.
Does this change the way net-ssh reads the public key files? After upgrading I couldn’t get any cap tasks to work – they kept failing with a Net::SSH::HostKeyMismatch. Reverting to the older version fixed things up.
18 Jun 2007
Jeff, you’re sure you installed 1.1.2, and not 1.1.1? 1.1.2 fixes problems that 1.1.1 had with host key mismatches, and works flawlessly for me.
18 Jun 2007
Good stuff, works fine!
19 Jun 2007